The 2022 Championship event will be held in Bentonville, Arkansas, during the Bike Festival.
North Americas best trial riders will participate alongside the best international riders, reigning world champions and other super stars.
This event is happening on Saturday and Sunday June 18 & 19th at the festival area next to 8th Street market. The address is 1019 SE 8th Street, Bentonville, AR.
Schedule (All times in Central Time Zone)
North American Trials Championship – Saturday, June 18th – Five sections, two laps
- 11:45am to 2:45pm: MTB, Youth, Novice, Vet, Sport, Expert, Master
- 3:00pm to 5:00pm: Elite
UCI C1 – Sunday, June 19th
- 10:00am to 12:00pm: Semi-final Qualifier – UCI licenses only – Five sections, two laps
- 2:00pm to 3:30pm: Final – See below for selection criteria – Five sections, one lap
Sunday evening, 5:30 to 6:00pm: Awards ceremony for NATC and UCI.
We’ll follow the UCI rules to determine how many riders compete in the C1 Final:
– If the semi-final has 4 or less riders, all will advance to Sunday.
– If the semi-final has 5 or 6 riders, the best 3 will advance to Sunday.
– If the semi-final has 7 or 8 riders, the best 4 will advance to Sunday.
– If the semi-final has more than 9 riders, the best 6 will advance to Sunday.
Check https://www.bentonvillebikefest.com/schedule/ for updates.
North American Trials Championship
- Gray gates: Mountain Bike, Youth (13 & under), Novice
- Blue gates: Sport, Veteran (40+)
- Red gates: Expert, Master (35+)
- Yellow gates: Elite
- Red gates: Women
- Yellow gates: Elite Men 26″ and 20″
Cost and Registration
Click the Eventbrite button at the top of https://www.bentonvillebikefest.com/
All classes will follow the new UCI rules (Section 16) using penalty points (dabs) and bonus points for passing through gates. The Elite class will use a two minute time limit per the UCI rules. Lower classes might have a three minute limit, depending on how the section setting plays out.
Free entrance event for all spectators
Covid 19 measures will apply